Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
We believe our business is about time: uptime, turnaround time and time to market. To our customers, time is the currency that matters most. That’s why we strive to bring their deadlines forward. It’s an integrated, daily effort shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning and safe delivery. That’s how we move time for our customers. So time isn’t set in concrete. Or forged in steel. It’s not even all that heavy. And yet, it’s the biggest thing we can move for you.
Our services are focused on the petrochemical and mining industries, civil engineering, power generation and offshore projects. The logistic challenges in these industries are growing daily. Factors such as remote locations, harsh climates and a strong emphasis on the environment are constantly driving us towards smarter and safer solutions.
Mammoet’s services in Engineered Heavy Lifting and Transport comprise:
– Heavy lifting services
– Heavy transport services
– Plant Turnaround / shutdown Management
– Site-wide construction services
– Modular construction
– Factory-to-Foundation / logistics
– Rapid response
– Relocation and decommissioning of installations
– Trading in new and used equipment worldwide
- For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment. But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.