Seabury Consulting: More insights, Better decisions
Seabury’s Consulting group is a boutique advisory firm, focusing primarily on airline strategy development and major operational turnarounds. Our unique approach to consulting blends generalist consulting professionals with seasoned aviation experts. Projects include strategy, cost reduction, operational improvement, contract negotiations and due diligence. Seabury has major offices in New York, London, Amsterdam and Hong Kong.
Seabury takes a rigorous analytical approach to all projects to help our clients make sound business decisions in the challenging aviation industry. As an Analyst, you will be a key member of our teams, where you will have responsibility for performing key areas of analysis. Your day to day activities could include researching, benchmarking, building detailed financial, operational, and optimization models, analyzing client data or evaluating improvement initiatives. You will also compile your results, developing presentations to show findings internally or to the client.
Career at Seabury
Seabury Consulting offers development experience unparalleled with any top-tier consulting firm. While Seabury is an excellent training ground to launch into numerous careers, we want our team members to consider the company as a viable long-term career option. Constant professional development is our team’s central mission.
- Immediate on-the-job learning: Regardless of level, we expect our people to perform and accept important responsibilities from day one. While each member enjoys extensive coaching and an official training program, we believe the fastest learning occurs through hands-on experience.
- Accelerated learning curve: You should develop as fast as you are able with no barriers or a large bureaucracy impeding your progress. We reward responsibility commensurate with ability, not just assigned title.
- Mastery of the core consulting tool-kit: Seabury’s range of projects (strategic, operational, organizational) ensures that each team member enjoys a variety of project experiences and perfects a broad consulting skill-set — highly coveted in the business world.
- Airline expertise: Our airline specialization also guarantees that each member becomes an expert. Instead of committing a significant portion of time during individual projects to “learning an industry” you will instead spend time building business skills with each new project.
- Best in class coaching and mentorship: Our team has significant background in the management consulting and aviation industries. As a result, we have experience coaching and training top talent. Our mentor program ensures every team member feels 100% satisfied with his or her experience at Seabury.
- “Open Door” policy: Our senior team encourages employees at all levels to feel comfortable speaking with them whenever necessary about their concerns related to professional development, training and performance. Every team member is a valued element of our company’s success, and our senior team takes each employee’s concerns and recommendations seriously
- Merit-based promotions and entrepreneurial rewards: We offer competitive compensation and significant bonuses for strong performance. Consistent with our entrepreneurial mission, top performers will enjoy exceptional upside bonuses.
- Formal performance review process: Commensurate with a performance-driven bonus structure, our performance review process is a formalized bi-annual activity. Both upward and downward reviews are conducted to produce a clearly outlined and thoughtful assessment of each team member’s performance throughout the year.
Contact and application process:
To learn more about Seabury Group or Seabury Consulting, or to apply for one of the available positions at the firm, please contact Olga Titova via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your cover letter and resume with your application. We accept applications throughout the year. Our interview process includes a series of case studies.
For more detailed information on Seabury Group, please visit our website www.seaburygroup.com.