Are you hesitating to become an intro parent Don’t hesitate any longer! Here are 4 reasons why you should become an introparent this year!
- 1. Do you expect an online introduction week? When looking to the perspective the government provides and the current vaccination and rapid tests developments, the prospective is that a lot is possible by the time it’s summer.
- 2. Do you become an introparent only for the parties? You won’t miss those! Even in the new normal scenario, with basic covid restrictions, drinks with some nice music, beers and sunshine will be organized throughout the whole week.
- 3. Imagine that in August everything will be possible again. How nice would it be to have entrance to all the parties during the introduction week for free!
- 4. Lastly, we have all had a hard year with fewer social interactions. Therefore, how cool would it be to meet a lot of new people and make some new friends! So don’t wait any longer and subscribe!
If you are interested, please register by booking a ticket below. You only need to buy one ticket for a couple of intro parents. The subscriptions for the intro parents are open from the 10th of May till the 16th of July.
Note that if you want to be an intro parent you need to available during the intro week (from 23 August until 27 August) as well as during the instruction day on Saturday August 21.
There will be three poules from which intro parents are drawn:
- A group of intro parents who both have not been parent before
- A group of intro parents of which one of both has been a parent before
- A group of intro parents who both have been parent before
Firstly the parents will be drawn from the first poule, after that the second and finally the last poule. So people who have not been an intro parent before have the highest chance of becoming a parent this year. Note that if you fill out the form incorrectly you will be excluded from the draw.
If you buy a ticket please wait till you arrive to the check-out screen otherwise we don’t receive your ticket!