Student Counsellor

Information about (extra) facilities, for example about studying with special needs, extra examination time or (re-)enrollment. 

Student counsellors provide information and advice about a range of matters (study grants, financial support due to study delay, enrolment, postponement of the BSA etc.) that are not directly related to the content of your study program. The student counsellor can advise you, act as an intermediary, or refer you. Even if you don’t know exactly what the matter is, it is often useful to have a conversation with a relative outsider. Gaining insight into a problematic situation can help clear things up.  

Info: Student counsellor (