What do I need to do when I would like to file an official complaint?

In case you do not agree with a decision, you can file an official complaint at the exam committee. They come together once a month and decide on several subjects. You need to send an email to ie@tue.nl in which you explain your request or objection. More information can be found on this website , the information is the same for master students.