What do I need to do when I would like to request a certain privilege?

In case you would like to ask for a specific privilege which is study related you need to contact the exam committee. They come together once a month and decide on several subjects. You need to send an email to ie@tue.nl in which you explain your request or objection. More information can be found on this website, the information is the same for master students.