• You have strong analytical capabilities
• You have the knowledge and communicative skills to build a bridge between business and IT
• You have a good understanding of an IT landscape and you quickly pick up new skills in this area
• You are able to critically define requirements and you are used to work in a structured manner
• You are solution-driven and possess a strong sense of initiative
• You are able to bring relevant stakeholders together and you are able to put yourself in their position
• You know how to quickly identify needs and translate those needs into a ready-to-use IT solution
Your job as a Business Analyst
Our steep and stable annual growth is supported by our automated and efficient way of working, which results in the availability of comprehensive data of all of our processes. As a Business Analyst within AME, you are broadly involved as your area of work touches all of the processes within AME. By fulfilling a crucial role between a business need and the subsequent ready-to-use IT solution, you make an important contribution to the success of AME.
Your way of working as a Business Analyst
You are working in projects of various subjects in cooperation with cross functional stakeholders. You support the determination and definition of critical deliverables for business intelligence, operational excellence, and continuous improvement initiatives from within the organization. In order to do so, you use all aspects of our IT landscape, including our ERP system, product data management (PDM) tool and Manufacturing Execution System (MES). In addition, you take care of the correct implementation of this solution. In order to do so, you work with SQL databases and SAP Business Objects. Therefore, you are able to understand, collect, and merge data from different systems.
It is your job to identify the question behind the question, and critically determine the according solution direction. In case a solution is already proposed, you deliver your added value by challenging the proposed concepts and taking into account both business relevance and IT feasibility. Accordingly, you create a detailed and structured document of requirements. Together with your team, you translate these requirements into a ready-to-use IT solution to be proud of.
On the one hand, you are involved in projects that are initiated by colleagues who experienced the specific need. On the other hand, you are challenged to come up with ideas yourself for applying your added value as a Business Analyst. This added value of yours can be achieved in many ways, as our annual growth of 20% offers many possibilities for a diverse and versatile job.
Why join AME?
• You are part of a fast and continuously growing organization full of career opportunities
• You are challenged to think along about both organizational and personal development
• You work with ambitious colleagues who strive for continuous improvement
• You work in a highly automatized and modern environment
• You witness new products evolving form idea to success in the market
AME is a fast growing organization (>20% a year) developing and manufacturing high quality products with electronics. Our goal is to create innovative products for our customers that exceed market expectations. In order to achieve this, we make use of our state-of-the-art development facilities and our highly automated manufacturing environment. Driven by technology, we strive for the best solution combining the disciplines of electrical, mechanical, software and industrial engineering.
Working at AME means starting or continuing your career in an environment full of opportunities for personal and professional growth. You experience an atmosphere of responsibility and strive for continuous improvement in both personal development and organizational success. Together, we focus on delivering tomorrow’s electronic products from idea to realization.
You receive a salary in conformity with the market, supplemented with a benefits package (e.g. a smartphone, laptop, lunch at our premises, etc.). Trusting on your sense of responsibility, we offer you the flexibility in your working hours to ensure a healthy work-life balance.