|Location:||Terneuzen, The Netherlands|
Are you interested to know if science can help you build a successful career in IT? Would you like to be part of the Dow’s digital transformation journey and get the answers to tomorrow’s challenges? Via our 3-year Information Systems Rotational Program you’ll learn, develop, collaborate, and rotate through three different IT teams at our location in Terneuzen – the Dow’s second largest manufacturing site worldwide.
What can you experience?
As a Systems Analyst, you may collaborate with colleagues from the United States, Brazil, India, China, and any other Dow location worldwide. You will:
- – Support diverse projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization.
- – Assist Dow businesses and functions around the world in a variety of process & technology areas – including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, SAP, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
What will you bring to us?
- – You’ll graduate in July/August 2021 with a bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems, or any related degree.
- – You have a max. 2 years of professional experience – including internship experience.
- – You are fluent in Dutch and English
- – You might have knowledge with SAP ECC (highly desirable)
We would like to work with you if you also:
- – Have a great interest in the application of information technology
- – Have the aptitude to roll up your sleeves and find the best solution for your stakeholders
- – Enjoy being part of an international team and collaborate with colleagues of +50 different nationalities.
- – Have great project management skills
- – Demonstrate flexibility and resilience to respond to changes
What comes next?
- – Please submit your profile by completing this application
- – If a chemistry between us sparks, you will be contacted for a phone interview
- – If you are selected, you will receive an invitation for a virtual interview
- – We will see if we are a match and you will be informed accordingly
- – Join our team and help us shape the future