As the Amsterdam Innovation Center intern, you will be working at the intersection of strategy and innovation to develop strategic workshops for (C-level) clients. The Amsterdam Innovation Center falls within the strategic segment of Accenture’s Innovation Ecosystem and plays a pivotal role in helping clients design their future visions, ambitions, and strategies. This internship will place you at the forefront of strategic issues and innovative best practices.
Your main tasks will include (non-exhaustive):
– Developing strategic workshops for Accenture’s clients
– Organizing and facilitating client interactions such as workshops, tours, and events
– Expanding the innovation propositions of the Amsterdam Innovation Center
– Broadening the Amsterdam Innovation Center’s marketing and branding initiatives
You will learn to:
– Apply design thinking methodologies to develop and facilitate strategic client workshops
– Think strategically and creatively on how to solve complex client issues
– Interact with senior client representatives
– Work in consulting teams
– Place in the organization
As the Amsterdam Innovation Center intern, you will fall directly within Accenture’s Strategy Consulting practice and report to the lead of the Amsterdam Innovation Center. Accenture Strategy Consulting is a fast-growing, strong, and diverse practice of 180 consultants. You will work from our office at the Zuidas in Amsterdam. Internationally, we have over 2000 Strategy Consultants in 40 countries.
Are you the perfect candidate?
– You are a Master student, in the final year of your graduation from university, preferably with a specialization in the areas of: business and economics, technology and IT, beta or innovation;
– You have affinity with strategy and innovation;
– You are a team player with excellent communication skills;
– You are fluent in Dutch and English;
– You can work independently;
– You have a high level of motivation and drive;
– You have an eagerness to learn;
– You have a “can-do” mentality and can think outside the box
- What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses.
- – You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
– You will receive an internship compensation and a laptop;
– You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
– You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
– You will expand your professional network
- Additional information
Period: minimal of 3 months
Hours a week: 40
Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
Start date: January 2019
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy, you can contact Marlouk Mutsaerts at telephone number 020-5728646 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.