Within Accenture’s Architecture and Emerging Technologies practice, we are looking for enthusiastic students for several exciting projects.
• Building a prototype/proof of concept for streaming Triple A games into people’s living rooms using commodity devices such as the TV settopbox. Your deliverables include:
• Architectural design required to enable streaming of high-end games to commodity devices;
• Working proof of concept;
• Feasibility assessment for applying your proof of concept at scale.
• Developing a rapid prototyping process for Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (VR/AR) proof of concepts in the business context. Your deliverables include:
• At least one prototype that resolves an existing business challenge on a VR/AR device;
• Design for a repeatable process for rapid prototyping of VR/AR proof of concepts (e.g. using Unity);
• Point of View paper/presentation on the applicability of VR/AR to the business context.
• Researching the applicability of next generation facial recognition in the SmartOffice context. Your deliverables include:
• Assessment of the latest available technologies;
• Set of use cases for next generation facial recognition in the office space;
• Working prototype for one of the use cases that proves the added value of these technologies.
We are open to your suggestions on additional deliverables and/or research questions.
Place in the organization
Accenture is a global company dealing with Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. Our Consulting entity is divided into five industry groups, including ‘Communications, Media & Technology’ (CMT). This internship will be executed under supervision of the Architecture & Emerging Technologies entity within the CMT Technology Consulting industry group.
• Starter with a(n) (almost) completed Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in a technical direction, including an IT component;
• Demonstrable affinity with Emerging Technologies such as the Internet of Things, Artificial Inteligence, Advanced Robotics, Video Solutions or Wearables;
• Knowledge of programming languages and/or web technologies and/or Linux, Unix;
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English and Dutch which enable you to translate complex technical solutions into clear and structured solutions.
In addition, the following is a plus:
• Knowledge of IT architecture methods, frameworks and methodologies;
• Knowledge of Agile delivery methods, Scrum, Waterfall;
• Experience with Emerging Technologies;
• Experience with IT architecture;
• Extracurricular experience.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you get a lot of responsibility. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the most highly ranked international businesses.
• You will be guided by a team of experienced consultants;
• You will receive compensation and a laptop;
• You will gain knowledge and expertise of Accenture;
• You will gain experience within a large international consulting firm;
• You will expand your professional network;
• Period: 4-6 months
• Hours a week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam or Eindhoven: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Startdate: Immediately
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly through the button ‘solliciteer’ online and send us your cv and application letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact us at telephone number 020-5723877 or via Vera Lehman de Lehnsfeld at email@example.com. An assessment is part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.