Are you interested in an innovative work environment to jumpstart your career with themes like Smart Industry, Industrial Internet of Things, and Industry 4.0? Take this chance to develop yourself as Junior Consultant.
The role as Junior Consultant @Atos
As a Junior Consultant, you are closely involved in analyzing, improving, implementing processes, solutions and products. You unroll these activities in the area of product development and manufacturing. After an orientation phase with significant opportunity to explore the Industry 4.0 domain, you select your area of expertise. For instance, MES/MOMS (Manufacturing Execution Systems/ Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and/or IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) solutions.
Due to your active role in the definition and implementation process, you learn how I4.0 solutions support production processes. You’ll develop experience in world class manufacturing companies in combination with IT solutions. On top of this you will also learn about specific information exchange between I4.0 products. Most of the time you’ll be working on customer projects with different forms of collaboration and disciplines.
We are looking for Business Technologist. In our definition, a Business Technologist has passion for innovation and is driven to develop himself and others. This attitude is an essential part of Atos values. As Junior Consultant, you are a team player and have strong communication skills. You know how to motivate colleagues and clients. You understand the importance to sustain your professional network.
- Who are you
- – You have a Bachelor/Master degree in business administration, computer science or other technical education;
- – You have 0-3 years of experience;
- – You are interested in Industry 4.0 innovations and related trends;
- – You have the ambition to grow and advance with product development, production processes and related package based solutions;
- – You are willing to learn about business process integration with supporting principles of ERP, MES, PLM and IoT systems.
- – You have the ambition to work with the latest technologies/ methods (e.g. IIoT, CMII, BPMn, TOGAF/Archimate, MESA, ISA-95, ISA-88, Agile, Scrum);
- – You have a basic knowledge of application development environments;
- – You are fluent in Dutch and English both spoken and written.
ICT and ICT-innovation play a central role at Atos. Atos strives to be an inspiring and facilitating employer. You can continuously develop and improve yourself on personal and professional level. Atos provides excellent opportunities to grow within your team, local and internationally, and I4.0 community.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? You have the opportunity to master your own destiny by pursing a technical specialism or take up the responsibility to become a manager. Are you motivated to work internationally? Your ambition is taken seriously, developing your career is key to us. Join Atos to boost your career!
- – Good salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (e.g. mobility budget, end of year allowance, pension plan)
- – 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- – You will be part of Young Professional Program in which you will get a salary raise 2 times a year
- – Excellent development opportunities and training
- – Working on complex assignments for prominent customers
- – An innovative vinery with ambitious colleagues and committed manager
How to apply
For more information about this interesting step in your career you can contact Wafae Oustou or send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.