Are you interested in an innovative work environment to jumpstart your career with themes like Smart Industry, Industrial Internet of Things, and Industry 4.0? Take this chance to develop yourself as Junior Consultant!
Your role as Junior Consultant at Atos
As a Junior Consultant, you are intensely involved in analyzing, improving, and implementing processes, solutions, and products. You unroll these activities in the areas of product development and manufacturing. After a phase of orientation with significant room to explore, you choose your area of expertise to pursuit within I4.0 (Industry 4.0). For instance, MES/MOMS (Manufacturing Execution Systems/ Manufacturing Operations Management Solutions), PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and or IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) solutions.
Due to your active role in the definition and implementation process, you learn how I4.0 solutions support (production)processes. You will gain experience in production companies and one or more products. On top of this you will also learn about specific information exchange between these I4.0 products. Most of the time you are working in customer projects with different forms of collaboration and disciplines.
Atos Professional Services
Atos Professional Services is a large and important organization within the Netherlands since it offers a broad and diverse range of ICT competences. We support our customers in their digital transformation. Working for Atos Professional Services means you apply your specific expertise to different clients to enjoy varied work. Your manager feels mutual responsibility and supports your personal development combined with suitable assignments as you drive your career. This means you will always have an enduring and reliable contact to discuss for example how best to arrange your activities and further career opportunities.
Our provision of services aims at consulting, process definition, and optimization and the definition, configuration and implementation of package based solutions with custom enhancements when required. Atos has similar competence teams in several European counties, the US, and Far East. 400 employees working on I4.0 worldwide represent more than 20 years of experience with more than 500 successful projects. A part of these projects has an international character and are successful due to cross-country collaboration.
We seek Business Technologist. In our definition, a Business Technologist has passion for innovation and is driven to develop himself and others. This attitude is very essential to us. As Junior Consultant, you are a team player and have strong communication skills. You know best how to motivate colleagues and clients and recognize the importance to sustain your network.
– You have a Bachelor/Master degree in business administration, computer science or other technical education;
– You have 0-3 years of experience;
– You are interested to follow innovations of Industry 4.0 and the related trends;
– You have the ambition to grow and advance with product development, production processes and related package based solutions;
– You are willing to learn about business process integration with supporting principles of ERP, MES, PLM and IoT systems.
– You have the ambition to work with the latest technologies/ methods (e.g. CMII, BPMn, TOGAF/Archimate, MESA, ISA-95, ISA-88, Agile, Scrum);
– You have a basic knowledge of application development environments;
– You are fluent in Dutch and English both spoken and written.
ICT and ICT-innovation play a central role at Atos. Atos strives to be an inspiring and facilitating employer for you. In this way, you can continuously develop and improve yourself on personal and professional level. There are excellent opportunities to grow within your team, the regional department (also called unit) and I4.0 community.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? You will get the opportunity for example to choose a technical specialism or more responsibility. Perhaps working abroad attracts you or another division within Atos appeals to you? Your wishes and ambitions are taken serious by us and it is very important to us to stimulate career development. So, there are many opportunities to advance your career.
– Good salary and attractive extra-legal benefits (e.g. mobility budget, end of year allowance, pension plan)
– 29 days annual leave plus bank holidays
– You will be part of Young Professional Program in which you will get a salary raise 2 times a year
– Excellent development opportunities and training
– Working on complex assignments for prominent customers
– An innovative vinery with ambitious colleagues and committed manager
What are you waiting for? Join us!
Please contact Menno Blanken, 06 55 85 31 38 for more information about this interesting step in your career. If you want to apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org