4flow – We are over 600 team members across 15 global locations. What started in Berlin, Germany in the year 2000 – with a team of just five people – has grown into an industry leader in supply chain optimization with offices on four continents. At 4flow software, we provide Java-based software solutions for supply chain and transportation optimization to customers around the globe with 4flow vista®.
4flow is continuing its successful growth around the globe. Grow with us and join the outstanding team at our office in Berlin, Germany, as a:
What your new challenge will look like
As product owner at 4flow, you will be the expert voice for supply chain execution and optimization requirements for customers utilizing our award-winning 4flow vista® network optimization software as a SAP add-on:
- Be the interface between customer and engineering delivery teams, and translate business needs into actionable, engineering-facing requirements, captured as user stories in the agile framework.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders including product marketing, sales, clients, prospects, and development.
- Based on technical feasibility, sustainability, team estimates and capacity, decide on the most appropriate release date for content, adjusting features and priorities as needed.
- Prioritize user stories based on tradeoffs such as development costs, technology constraints, customer value proposition, user experience, risk, and need for early customer validation.
Why you belong at 4flow
- After finishing your university degree (e.g. industrial engineering, information technology, science), you gained professional experience in product management.
- You are proficient in at least one of the SAP SCM Suite modules (TM, APO, IBP, EWM, GTS, EM) or the ERP modules MM and SD; experience with S/4HANA and/or business applications built using the UI5 framework is a plus.
- You have a strong affinity for IT and a distinct understanding of business software in relation to logistics and supply chain management.
- You have analytical and conceptual skills, a very good understanding of processes and a quick mind.
What we offer
- An opportunity to join us in our future focus on SAP S/4HANA, and to help in the development of exciting new software projects
- The chance to be part of a fast-growing, agile software team at a successful, innovative company with excellent work culture
- An in-depth onboarding process and a team atmosphere in which you can work independently and develop along with your team. You can also take advantage of targeted professional development opportunities to keep your skills up to date
- In addition to a permanent employment contract, we offer a flexible mobility budget, a joint Friday breakfast, free drinks, organic fruit, sports and leisure activities, employee events, team trips and much more
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online.