|Location:||Terneuzen, The Netherlands|
Do you want to be part of the solution? What if you could turn your passion for innovation and sustainability into a career in Supply Chain? Via our 2-year Supply Chain Rotational Program EMEAI you’ll have the chance to make an impact and get exposure through innovative assignments in Terneuzen (NL) – our Supply Chain EMEAI hub location.
What can you experience?
Throughout our full-time graduate program, you will be part of a learning journey that helps you fine-tune your skills for your future career.
While serving Dow’s manufacturing, logistics operations and commercial department in the EMEAI region, you will:
- – get full ownership of your work as of day one.
- – experience 2 unique rotational assignments that let you explore the diverse aspects of our End-to-End Supply Chain organization.
- – join different departments: work as a Supply Chain Planner in one of the 6 businesses, support Logistics Operations as Logistics Specialist or provide solutions to one of the business or Logistics modes as Improvement Specialist.
What can be your assignments?
Two one-year rotational assignments could be in:
Supply Chain Planning – Ensuring our manufacturing facilities are planned with the right products to serve customer needs in a timely manner.
Logistics – Helping us to safely and efficiently move our products to our customers via the various modes that we utilize – Road, Rail, Deep Sea, Marine Packed Cargo across international borders.
Improvement – Looking at all aspects of supply chain to identify and implement opportunities to improve supply chain performance – for example cost, greener, leaner, service levels, optimization.
You’ll be assigned to your first rotation based on the organizational needs as well as your background. After the first year we assess together what could be a right second assignment for your personal development. At the end of the program, you’ll have the opportunity to transition into one of the Supply Chain areas.
- – Before joining the program, you’ll have completed your Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related field.
- – You have less than 2 years of professional working experience.
- – You have a digital mindset and talent for data interpretation.
- – You have great presentation, communication & interpersonal skills.
Why choose Dow?
- – Get a learning & development program with on-the-job trainings, professional certifications and e-learnings.
- – Have a mentor who guides you along your journey and a buddy for the day-to-day support that you might need.
- – Enjoy the community of fellow rotationals where collaboration and knowledge-sharing play a key role.
- – Get inspired by the endless career opportunities in a global environment.
- – Develop meaningful relationships in an open and inclusive workplace where we embrace diversity.
- – Benefit from a broad compensation and benefits package and flexible working programs.
Do you feel the chemistry?
Connect with us today: create your profile and upload your CV and motivation letter. You’ll automatically receive a confirmation email if we have successfully received your application. Don’t miss your chance and apply before March 2021!
Our recruiter contacts you for a virtual interview if our elements are a potential match. An online pre-assessment may be part of the selection process.
If the chemistry sparks, you’ll be invited for our 2-day (virtual) assessment center which is planned for Early April 2021.
If the mutual chemistry continues, you’ll join the program between June and September 2021. The exact starting dates and assignment areas will be defined with each selected candidate.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career.
- – A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- – On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- – Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- – The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- – Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $43 billion in 2019. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.