- (29-08-2018) We are looking for a temporary student assistant (SA) from the TU/e that aids in collecting organizational data on innovative and technology firms in the Netherlands through desk research. The aim is to compile a substantive sample of firms for a PhD research on Dutch science parks at the unit of Urban Systems & Real Estate.
- – Compile a contact list of firms that are active in technology and innovation located in the Netherlands
- – Data collection ideally and preferably through desk research through company websites, databases, or network organizations
- – Contact list should include at least the following for each firm: firm name, zipcode, main technology sector (SIC codes will be provided), the approximate size in employees, e-mail address, phone number, contact details of C-level representatives (i.e. name, e-mail, phone number of CEO, CFO, CTO, COO or – Corporate Real Estate Manager). C-level officers can often be found through LinkedIN.
- – If preferred by the SA, a desk is available at floor 8 at the Vertigo building to conduct above activities.
The deliverable is an Excel list of contact details of approximately 1.000 firms based on the following criteria:
- – Fluent in both Englis and Dutch.
- – Data entry in Excel; basic skills are essential (an empty Excel document will be provided for)
- – Must be a student from Eindhoven University of Technology.
The SA may start as soon as possible and the deadline on delivering the Excel list should be no later than mid-November. The approximate total workload is estimated at 40 hours. The amount of salary of the student assistant is based on the amount of ECTS and will be handled by Euflex (for details see the collective labour agreement, CAO of VSNU).
For questions or if you want to express your interest please contact Benny Ng (email@example.com – +31 40 247 2937) directly.