Read this page carefully before clicking on the link below!
Industria takes care of the books for all her members and for students who are starting a course at our faculty. This means that if you are going to study Industrial Engineering, Operations Management & Logistics, Innovation Management or Manufacturing Systems in Engineering or one of elective courses of our faculty and you are a member of Industria, you can buy your books here. You can buy all books (also for electives from different departments) via our webshop.
You can find the link to our webshop below. There you should select your program. Afterwards, you will find all the books for the courses in your program. The sales for Q3 are opened from January 10th.
Buying books for the first time? Check the general guidelines for buying books
- Please check that you didn’t order the books already for another course, so that you do not buy the same book twice.
- You have to be (or become) a member of Industria (free of charge).
- You have to give us your student number so that we know who we sold the books to.
- We do not take any sold books back. So, if you buy the wrong books for some reason or if you quit your study, you are responsible for the books.
- If you buy in this webshop, Leermiddelenshop (Intertaal) will take care of the handling and delivering of the books. See General Conditions. If there is confusion about the delivery or the order, please contact Leermiddelenshop (Intertaal) at 038 711 4424.
Exceptions for first year students in the first quartile
There is one exception for new first year students and Pre-master students in the first quarter of the year. They have to pick-up their books at Industria.