Read this page carefully before clicking on the link below!
Industria takes care of the books for all her members and for students who are starting a course at our faculty. This means that if you are going to study Industrial Engineering, Operations Management & Logistics, Innovation Management or Manufacturing Systems in Engineering or one of elective courses of our faculty and you are a member of Industria, you can buy your books here. You can buy all books (also for electives from different departments) via our webshop.
- You can find the link to our webshop below. There you should select your program. Afterwards, you will find all the books for the courses in your program. The sales for Q3 are opened continuously.
- Delivery at home / on campus
- Due to COVID-19 you will only have the option to let the books be delivered at home.
- Want to receive the books at home? Click on the link below and select “Go to University”! Here the date of delivery is communicated by the book supplier (Athenaeum).
Not possible for books for Q3: Want to pick up the books at Industria on the TU/e? Click on the link below and select “Go to Study Associations”! When picking up your books at Industria, the books are a little bit cheaper! If you let the books be delivered on campus, Industria will communicate about the exact date. Normally this is at the beginning of the quartile. Note that Athenaeum will also communicate a date of delivery, however Industria’s communication is leading!
- Should there somehow be some confusion about anything, you can always send an email to the Educational Officer of Industria. See also the General Conditions.
- Buying books for the first time? Check the general guidelines for buying books:
- – Please check that you didn’t order the books already for another course, so that you do not buy the same book twice.
- – You have to be (or become) a member of Industria (free of charge).
– You have to give us your student number so that we know who we sold the books to.
– We do not take any sold books back. So if you buy the wrong books for some reason or if you quit your study, you are responsible for the books.
- – If you buy books in this webshop, Athenaeum will take care of the handling and delivering of the books. See General Conditions. If there is confusion about the delivery or the order, please contact Athenaeum at 020 5141460.
- – When buying books at Athenaeum you automatically receive an Athenaeum card which provides discount on buying other books than our study books
Exceptions for first year students in the first quartile
- There is one exception for new first year students and Pre-master students in the first quarter of the year. They have to pick-up their books at Industria.